Sunday, September 11, 2011

Balanced Beauty with Reiki

Captain Von Trapp romances Maria in Gazebo from the Sound of Music
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good
Maria to the Captain, Sound of Music

Yesterday I went to a beauty school for a shiatsu facial, and heaven sent a bone fide Reiki Master as my technician. Gentle reader I floated out on fluffy pink cashmere clouds, wearing a crown of fluttering butterflies and  followed by a choir of cherubs, softly singing, while nymphs scattered rose petals across the parking lot.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Tina found an imbalance caused by being chased by a dragon and restored the symmetry to my face. Another imbalance, caused by a stuck drawbridge over the moat, left my legs and pelvis askew, and this disappeared  like dew off grass on a summer morning. An aligned pelvis gives you a flatter stomach.
The reiki combined with the shiatsu relaxed and aligned my face to a look I had not actually thought possible, it restored my looks to that of years ago. I woke up after sleeping well, looking...as pretty as the new day.
No dragons will growl at me now, instead they bring will me coffee and a croissant on a tray. NRG is more than a radio station in Paris, it's the basis of health and beauty.

No comments: