Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fall Colors at Salon Blast in Seattle

Roses as Pretty at end of Summer as in June
This morning I rose early and was rewarded with a rose at dawn in my garden, and an early appointment with Jesssica Rockwell at Salon Blast in Seattle's Montlake neighborgood.
A bit meloncholy with the end of summer, we decided to trim the ends of my hair, that were showing the effects of three months of outdoor swimming and sunshine.
Voila - bring me your fall fashions, I am ready to put away the Keds. Jessica gave my hair a magical deep conditioning treatment that gave it shine and life, much like the Kerastase Fusio Dose. However Salon Blast carries the  Kevin Murphy line of products, with the same caliber of results. My hair was toned, and had shine and movement. How lucky I am...I 've go the sun in the morning and the moon at night...I'm a lucky girl....lalalalala - It's a Doris Day song but I don't quite remember the rest.

No comments: